Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We try to keep these to a minimum but please do read them carefully; if you have any questions just ask via the Contact Us form.
Booking your holiday with us
Please contact us to enquire about availability for specific periods. If dates are agreed, we will keep those free for 10 days during which you will need to forward the completed booking form and deposit (see below). Please also note that prices are not negotiable.
- Villa deposits are 50% of the anticipated rental.
- If you are reserving a period less than 4 weeks away, the full value of the holiday must be paid at the time of booking.
- Details of the account that deposits are to be transferred into (your bank can do this for you, usually by phone or in the branch if you display suitable ID) will be sent upon receipt by us of this form.
- A booking confirmation will be forwarded within 5 working days provided you have given us an email address, 8 days if not.
- The balance due must be settled via bank transfer, no less than 21 days prior to arrival.
Should you need to cancel your reservation your deposit will be forfeit, unless this is done 3 calendar months or more prior to the start date, when we will refund 50% of monies received. If you cancel within 28 days of your arrival date, we reserve the right to recover the full sum due.
It is strongly recommended that you consider a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover such contingencies, which also provides assurances re medical illness, accidents and the like.
Smoking, acceptable behaviour, noise, etc
For our mutual convenience and enjoyment, normal social conventions apply regarding our guest’s conduct and behaviour.
- As is the norm in most establishments these days, we request that guests smoke only in the designated areas outside the villa and use the ashtrays provided.
- We have distant neighbours so out of respect to them and the rural community we live in we request that guests using the outdoor facilities do so within acceptable behaviour limits.
- Being polite and respectful to others will help everyone get along.
- As is normal practice, the replacement cost of any accidental damage caused by you to the villa’s fixtures and fittings during your stay may be recovered at our discretion
When you arrive or depart
The location of the keys and directions to the villa will be forwarded to you once your deposit has been received.
Room occupancy on the first day of your booking is from 5.00pm and vacating at the end is by 10.30am. Some flexibility to these times may be possible with prior agreement, but not without! If you are expecting to arrive very late, or have to change your arrival date at short notice, please let us know.
Cancellations by Zororo
Regrettably, unpredictable circumstances beyond our control and ‘acts of God’ may prevent us from providing pre-booked accommodation for specific periods. In such instances we will offer alternative dates at a 10% discount or refund all monies received, but cannot be held liable for any incidental expenses that may be incurred.
The owners of Zororo will not be held liable or deemed responsible for any additional expenses or personal injuries/health issues incurred during guests visits. It is recommend that all guests obtain suitable insurance to cover such contingencies.
By completing our booking form, paying a deposit you are agreeing to comply with the above and any other reasonable request not specified.